A care package that's like a cuppa and a warm hug!
Can't be with a loved one at the moment but want to let them know you care? Send a delicious a treat, a mindful moment for the perfect little pick me up!
The How you doin? Celebration Box is the perfect little check in and creates an opportunity to talk about mental health. Just think of this gift box like popping around for a cuppa when times are tough to offer a hug and lend an ear. This box lets your loved one know that you are a person they can reach out to if they need to chat about anything - the good, the bad and the ugly!
Hip Hooray Mail has collaborated with Kasey Rainbow to create a postcard set to brighten anyone's day! They can simply colour in the postcard with the colour markers included in the box, write a message and then pop it in the post to pay forward to someone they think might need a colourful reminder that someone is there for them too!
It's easy to reach out and brighten someone's day!
So what's included in the box?
- StoryBook Cakes - Cake in a Mug - No sharing this delicious treat! Choose from 4 decadent flavours - Rich Chocolate, Lemon Coconut, Caramel, Dark Chocolate (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- Handmade Cookie - Handmade by a local baker with 'How you doin?' stamped into the fondant icing
- Confetti toss - Spread it around like sunshine!
- Kasey Rainbow Print & DIY Postcard set - includes colour markers to make the design your own!
- T2 Emergency Tea Packs - Select either the Top 5 Black Tea Flavours, or Tops (their 5 best-selling teas which includes herbal tea)
- Grounded Pleasures Exquisite Original Drinking Chocolate - Gluten Free, Vegan and Ethically Sourced.
All packaged in our colourful signature Hip Hooray Mail gift box with your personalised message and confetti sprinkled throughout.
Want to add more PAR-TAY to your celebration? Why not add on one of our amazing little gifts? (Limit of 2 Add On's for this celebration box)
We have everything you need to send a mini celebration!
PLEASE NOTE | colours, flavours and designs may vary from what is pictured, depending on availability. Occasionally, we need to sub-out products with other similar products.